Online trading is not as exclusive as it used to be a decade ago. The rapid onset of new technologies and the digitization industries have helped get online trading the limelight in recent times. This nascent demand also led to the onset of online trading platforms, which enable inclusive space to access various digital and traditional assets.
Among such platforms, Banxso has made quite an impression among investors lately with a comprehensive portfolio, affordable fees, and accessible platforms. Keep reading to know more about the amazing features of this one-of-a-kind platform.
Things to Know Before using Banxso
Banxso is a one-stop online trading platform for all your assets, be it stocks, commodities, or cryptocurrencies. This trading platform is licensed and regulated under the Financial Sector Conduct Authority of South Africa. Moreover, the current market of Banxso extends to more than 150 countries around the world.
The features and peculiarities of the trading platform are designed to help give access to the novice trading community particularly. To this end, Banxso’s website is built with features like proprietary algorithms, educational infrastructures, consultation services, and data-driven solutions. So, if you are a novice trader, continue below to get yourself started with online trading on Banxso.
How to Get Started with Banxso?
Your trading needs can be satiated with a free account from Banxso. This account will give you access to all the assets and features of trading, including the different trading platforms. Here is a step-by-step guide to getting you started on Banxso.
- Visit the official Banxso website and click ‘Open a Free Account’ for signing up.
- Enter your name and email id in the subsequent pages to complete the preliminary registration.
- Now, your account is created. However, you need to verify your account by visiting the dashboard.
- In your account dashboard, you will have all the details to contact a Banxso executive to complete the verification and link your bank account.
- Once the verification is complete, you will be allowed to transfer money from your account for a secure trading experience.
How to Use Banxso?
Banxso has listed more than 8,000 assets for trading on the website. You get access to all of them with a free account. The account initially acts as a mock account with fake money to get to know the nooks and crannies of trading. Once you have connected your bank account, you can buy an asset of your preference with just a click.
However, trading on Banxso is dependent on how good you are at using the platforms offered. You can get insights about such trading tricks directly from experts through face-to-face construction or the educational tools available in the Knowledge Center. You can also delegate trading or draft other strategies using the cutting-edge technology available here.
Available Financial Assets & Platforms on Banxso
Sometimes, online trading comes down to the type of asset dealt with or the platform used for trading. On Banxso, you would not find any difficulties concerning trading, thanks to the extensive portfolio of assets and a comprehensive collection of platforms.
Assets Available for Trading on Banxso
- Commodities – Metals, Oil, Minerals, and other essentials and raw materials are the commodities available on Banxso.
- Stocks – Stocks refer to the equity stake one holds in a company. Banxso has listed popular firms like Tesla and Apple.
- Indices – An index is more like a stock, but it considers a significant portion of the economy instead of a single firm.
- Forex – The Forex market is the place where the global fiat currencies are exchanged. It is essential for businesses and is widely preferred by investors.
- CDF– Contract for Difference or CDF is a pact between buyer and seller to pay the difference between the prices at the end of the contract time.
- Cryptocurrencies – Being the latest addition, cryptos refer to the Blockchain-powered digital assets.
Platforms for Trading on Banxso
- Banxso X – The proprietary platform of Banxso gives access to not only asset trading but also various educational features and webinars.
- MetaTrader 4 – This platform is designed specifically for forex trading with accurate data insights and expert advice.
- MetaTrader 5 – A multi-asset platform that brings gilt-edged features to markets other than Forex.
- TipRanks – TipRanks helps analyze over 96,000 various financial experts, blogs, recommendations, and other sources to rank them based on their accuracy.
- Banxso Mobile – Get access to all the features of Banxso on the go with Banxso Mobile. It is available for both Android and iOS users.
Spreads and Commissions on Banxso
Banxso’s inclusive environment also offers a transparent fee structure with no hidden fees. Not only that, this trading platform’s numbers are thrice as good as the competitors operating in the same markets and regions, as per the Banxso fee schedule. The trading site builds its reputation on providing the lowest spread possible in the market along with reliable and trustworthy execution.
The AI-based operations on Banxso help investors build their portfolios with the lowest commission possible. In addition, as a welcome offer, the new users of Banxso will get commission-free trading for the first three months. Investors can check the detailed report on the Banxso website to learn about the spread commissions on different assets.
Although Banxso brings an inclusive trading atmosphere, it has some limitations as well. Firstly, the FSCA license does not give it jurisdiction in several countries, including the United States of America, the United Kingdom, and several others, due to regional laws.
However, the trading site has earned a name for itself in the developing economies worldwide thanks to its vision of exclusivity and accessible financial and investment opportunities. With everything being said, online trading is still a speculative activity for the larger part and must be approached with caution and sufficient knowledge.